If you are specialized in the field of tourist services and want to work in our Green Village 4* Resort, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a culture of entrepreneurial spirit and concern for excellence, Eurolines Group is hiring for the position of General Manager Green Village 4 * Resort, Sfantu Gheorghe, Danube Delta.
Discover one of the most beautiful places in the world, where the Danube meets the Black Sea. Green Village Resort combines adventure and wildlife with relaxation and comfort, in a unique place for your vacations: the Danube Delta paradise.
The General Manager provides exceptional customer service to attract and serve our guests.
Your job will include:
• Provide exceptional customer service to guests to ensure an excellent experience.
• Hire and manage resort employees, proactive in dealing with their concerns.
• Ensure that all employees are trained for their positions to maximize service, safety and efficiency; conduct employee performance evaluations as prescribed.
• Prepare, manage and analyze the operational budget of the resort.
• Plan, develop and implement resort policies and goals.
• Function as the primary strategic leader of the resort with responsibility for all assets and aspects of the properties, including staff, boats, buildings, guest satisfaction, financial performance, forecasting, analyzing business results while working to develop effective strategies to address needs.
• In charge of the booking requests liaising with travel agencies, OTAs and walk in guests.
• Promotes the organization in the community and at trade associations.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration preferred.
• 3-5 years General Manager experience or similar position in Hospitality industry.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Aptitude in financial management, financial reports and analysis.
• Ability to meet goals and deadlines.
• Strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing skills.
• Fluent in English language.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to inspire employees and to create a culture of safety & trust and excellent services.
• Exceptional management skills with experience in mentoring/leading a successful team.
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office.
• Proven ability to increase revenues
• Demonstrates integrity and business ethics
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong customer service orientation and skills
• Exceptional detail in follow-up
• Follow/enforce company policies and procedures
• Creative problem solving skills
• Assume responsibility/accountability
• Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment
Your safety and our employees is important for us, and we want to inform you about the
hygiene measures that we have adopted, as recommended by OMS