The double room is a matrimonial or twin room.
The 1-bedroom apartment is formed of a double room on the top floor and a living room on the ground floor.
The 2-bedroom apartment is formed of 2 double rooms on the top floor and a living room on the ground floor.
The living room in the apartments is provided with a cane couch. It is NOT an extensible couch.
The rate difference results from the distance from Stârcul Alb/Egreta to the Lebăda and Pelicanul Area, where the reception desk, Waterlily Restaurant, Cinema Paradiso, Turtle Kids Club and Lotus Spa are located. All the accommodation spaces have the same facilities.
• The rates of the vacation packages include: VAT 9%, the specified meals, access to Cinema Paradiso, Lotus Spa and Turtle Kids Club.
• The rates are expressed in EUR and they will be invoiced in their RON value, according to the internal exchange rate applied by the Green Village Resort (current NBR exchange rate + 2%).
• The rates of the vacation packages do not include the access tax for the Danube Delta. The access tax for the Danube Delta is RON 5/person/day, RON 15/person/week or RON 30/person/year.
• The access tax does not apply to children, students, senior citizens, war veterans, former political prisoners or inheritors of martyrs and people wounded in the December 1989 Revolution.
• The access permits for the Reservation can be purchased from the Green Village Resort reception desk, the headquarters of the Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve Authority (D.D.B.R.A.), the info points or they can be paid by postal order or bank transfer to the D.D.B.R.A. account RO56TREZ6415003xxx003884, open at the Tulcea Treasury, beneficiary: D.D.B.R.A. Tulcea, Tax code: 3722040, with the mentioning “access tax for people and (person name)”.
BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS:
- One child aged 0 to 5.99 (in a room with 2 adults): 100% free accommodation and 100% free meals (infant bed/cot for free, depending on availability; no additional bed);
- One child aged 6 to 13.99 (in a room with 2 adults): 100 % free accommodation (no additional bed) and 50% off for meals;
- The second child aged 0 to 5.99 (in a room with 2 adults): Additional bed (EUR 10/night) and 50% off for meals (infant bed/cot for free, depending on availability);
- Second child aged 6 to 13.99 (in an apartment with 2 adults): Additional bed (EUR 10/night) and 50% off for meals;
Conditions For adults:
- Third adult (over 14) in a double room/one-bedroom apartment: Additional bed (EUR 15/night) and full payment for meals;
- Fifth adult (over 14) in a two-bedroom apartment only: Additional bed (EUR 15/night) and full payment for meals.
Breakfast – EUR 10/day/person, included in the accommodation rate
Lunch – EUR 16 /day/person
Dinner – EUR 17/day/person
Lunch and dinner include only still water, the rest of the drinks are ordered a la carte.
Lunch and dinner can be served at the table or as a buffet (for a minimum of 30 people).
Special menus (halal, kosher) are provided by request, with written confirmation from the Booking Department
MAXIMUM ACCOMMODATION CAPACITY BY ROOM TYPE:
Double room: 2 adults + 1 child (aged 0 - 13.99) or 3 adults;
One-bedroom apartment: 2 adults + 2 children (aged 0 to 13.99) or 3 adults + 1 child (aged 0 to 13.99);
Two-bedroom apartment: 4 adults + 2 children (aged 0 - 13.99) or 5 adults.
TRANSPORTATION BY BOAT FROM MURIGHIOL TO GREEN VILLAGE RESORT/GREEN DOLPHIN CAMPSITE
||RATE / PERSON / ROUND TRIP
|06.07 – 08.09.2018
|06.04 – 05.07.2018
09.09 – 06.10.2018
|07.10 – 31.12.2018
• To book this service, send a written request to the Booking Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48h before arrival.
• The rates include 9% VAT, if the service is purchased with the accommodation services.
• Reservations for this service requires the provision of the telephone numbers of the tourists;
• Children aged 0 - 5.99 benefit from transportation free of charge and must be held on the lap by a parent/adult (for safety reasons); separate seats are available for a fee of EUR 5/one-way trip/child.
• Children aged 6 - 13.99 will receive separate seats for 50% of the regular fare;
• For safety reasons, the access with beverages and food within the premises of the Resort is prohibited. In special cases and subject to prior notification, beverage and food may be transported for a fee of EUR 4/parcel/one-way trip.
• If a tourist fails to arrive at the specified time, a penalty of 100% of the transfer price will be applied and the price for the next transfer will be paid in full.
• Each adult is entitled to 1 luggage of 20 kg and each child aged 0 to 13.99 is entitled to 1 luggage of 10 kg; for any luggage exceeding this weight, up to 35 kg, an additional fee of EUR 1/kg will be charged;
• Each tourist is entitled to carry 1 bicycle or 1 stroller for a fee of EUR 10/round trip (or EUR 5/one way);
• Each tourist is entitled to the transportation free of charge of one small/medium-sized pet held in a special crate (or on the lap, in which case the owner will take full responsibility); the tourist will pay only the Resort access fee, i.e. EUR 15/night/pet;
• Each tourist is entitled to park 1 personal boat in the marina of the Resort, subject to informing the Provider at least 72 hours before the check-in; a fee of € 5/day will be charged for using the power supply system of the marina;
• Pregnant women will require a physician’s approval to take the trip; if no such approval is available, pregnant women will be exclusively responsible for the consequences of the trip and will sign a declaration in this respect;
• Green Village Resort/Green Dolphin Campsite reserve the right to deny the transportation of any luggage that exceeds the weight of 35 kg/person or of any bicycle/stroller/pet that was not mentioned in the order;
• The capacity of boats ranges from min. 2 to max. 22 persons; boats of different sizes will be allocated depending on the number of tourists registered for the trip;
• Boats may be covered or open; we cannot guarantee the exclusive use of covered boats for all trips;
• Irrespective of season, we recommend that tourists wear adequate clothes, considering the weather conditions and the fast travel on water.
- TRIP 1: Murighiol – Resort/Campsite - going trip at 13:30 and return at 10:30
- TRIP 2: Murighiol – Resort/Campsite - going trip at 5:30 PM and return at 3:30 PM
06.04 - 30.04.2018 | 01.10 - 15.10.2018
- TRIP 1: Murighiol – Resort/Campsite - going trip at 13:30 and return at 10:30
- TRIP 2: Murighiol – Resort/Campsite - going trip at 4:30 PM and return at 2:30 PM
- 1TRIP /day: Murighiol – Resort/Campsite - going trip at 13:30 and return at 11:30 AM
• No transport is operated after dark;
• The boat trip time is approx. 60-70 minutes;
• Modifications to a trip may be made only with the approval of the Provider, at least 72 hours before the check-in;
• No modification will be consider on the trip day;
• The tourists are kindly requested to be present at the boarding point 15-30 minutes before the departure time;
• Out of respect for the other tourists, the boat will wait for max. 15 minutes after the scheduled departure time;
• For guests who miss the 1st shuttle, there are 2 alternative options, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY:
- taking the 2nd shuttle; however, the tourists confirmed for that shuttle will have priority; or
- paying for an additional trip (at an additional cost of EUR 180/boat), subject to availability (please, note that the boat used for the special transport will be in Murighiol in about 60 minutes, as it comes from the Resort).
BOARDING PLACE AND DRIVING DIRECTIONS
The cars will be parked at the "STAR 2000" parking lot (a private, secured and paid parking facility: RON 15/car/day). The payment will be made on departure, based on a card received on arrival.
GPS coordinates: 45°02'36.9"N 29°11'29.0"E (45.043595, 29.191396).
From the main road in Murighiol, drive to the exit to Dunavatu de Sus and turn left at the first intersection, following the “Green Village” sign. Before the Cormoran parking lot, turn right, as indicated by the “Green Village” sign, and continue for about 700 m. On the left side, you will see the signs of the “STAR 2000” gas station, as well as a large panel with the Green Village picture and logo.
Contact telephone number for transportation (available for calls only on the trip day): 0731.818.534 (Green Village reception desk).
Early Booking 2018
Early booking discounts will be applied depending on availability and subject to the following conditions:
- 20 % discount for reservations made by 10.01.2018 and fully paid by 30.01.2018
- 15 % discount for reservations made by 31.01.2018 and fully paid by 15.02.2018
- 10 % discount for reservations made by 15.04.2018 and fully paid by 30.04.2018
- 10 % discount for reservations made by 10.01.2018 and fully paid by 30.01.2018, for the period 06-12.08.2018!
• Reservations made with early booking discounts are non-refundable.
• The early booking discount applies within the limit of available places and to the total value of the initial reservation, excluding any additional meals (account sheet)!
Booking and Modification Conditions
• Rates apply to periods of minimum 5 nights, between July 5th and September 9th 2018, and of minimum 3 nights, for the other intervals.
• Weekend extra rates: EUR 10/room/night and EUR 20/apartment/night, for booked periods of less than 4 days (July 5th – September 9th 2018) and minimum 3 nights (for the other intervals).
• For SINGLE accommodation in a double room, the rate is reduced by EUR 10/night – price of breakfast and EUR 27/night – price of breakfast and dinner, in case of half-board packages.
• In the April 10th – July 5th 2018 and September 10th 2018 – January 14th 2018 intervals, cancellations or any other modifications are made at least 7 days before arrival.
• Failure to fulfil the above-mentioned conditions is penalized with the value of one accommodation night booked.
• In case of a no-show at the date requested in the booking form, Green Village Resort has the right to invoice 100% of the total value of the confirmed vacation and the reservation is cancelled for the entire requested period.
• The cancellation of reservations for special offers (including Early Booking) are penalized with 100% of the booked value.
• In case the guest decides to shorten the vacation, the amount paid initially is not returned or compensated with other services.
Guarantee of Reservations and Payment of Services
• The reservations are guaranteed by paying 50% of the total vacation value in advance, within 5 business days since the date at which the Green Village Resort Booking Department issued pro-forma invoice.
• The remaining 50% will be paid at least 7 business days before, in the April 10th – June 29th 2017 and September 10th 2017 – January 14th 2018 intervals, and 14 business days before, in the June 30th – September 9th 2017 interval, before the arrival of the guest at the resort.
• In case the reservation advance payment is not made until the date mentioned on the pro-forma invoice, the reservation is considered cancelled;
• The services are paid in RON, in the account specified on the pro-forma invoice, through bank transfer, Internet Banking, credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD) or vacation vouchers.
• Beach/pool towels are provided after a guarantee deposit (RON 50/towel) is paid at the reception desk.
• During national holidays, festivals, special events, Green Village Resort reserves the right to increase the rates.
• Pets policy: Green Village Resort accepts pets for a tax of EUR 15/night/pet.
• On the premises of Green Village Resort, it is forbidden to take food and drinks in/out of the Waterlily Restaurant; food products are consumed only in the designated locations;
• Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms, restaurant, and cinema and particularly indoors – FIRE HAZARD! Failure to follow this interdiction results in a EUR 100/person penalty. Smoking is allowed only in the designated areas.